This ticket sees the creation of a new generator for landing pages of PDF (and LaTeX) documents on the web. The specs are:
- PDF is shown and linked from the landing page.
- Metadata about the document are also shown on the landing page to aid search engines.
- Landing pages are expected to be deployed on LSST the Docs and integrate with that platform's versioning system.
- Runnable from a CI environment, like Travis.
- The generator itself should be written in Python for maintainability by the LSST and Data Management organizations.