Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Stack Documentation and UX
Reduce technical debt in how we create Docker releases and versions for LSST the Docs applications.
- Use setuptools_scm to create semantic versions for the LTD Keeper and Dasher applications based on the repo's Git tag state.
- Convert Keeper and Dasher to setuptools projects to use setuptools_scm.
- Create a Makefile to create a Docker image that automatically inserts the version information.
- Create a Travis CD pipeline that uploads to Docker Hub when a new tag or branch is available.
- Create an API route that exposes the Keeper API version.
- is triggered by
DM-12862 Improve LTD Keeper deployment
Released as v 1.6.0