Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-13074

doxygen.lsst.codes master index.html page broken

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Done
    • Resolution: Done
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Continuous Integration
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      Sometime between 2017-11-30T00:01:08-0800 and 2017-12-01T08:11:54Z, the index.html page at doxygen.lsst.codes/stack/doxygen/x_masterDoxyDoc became the pipe_base mainpage instead of the lsstDoxygen mainpage. No changes were made to either of those packages at that time, and a manual execution of makeDocs lsst_apps produces the correct index.html file. I note that the logs for the release/run-rebuild pipeline before that date (e.g. run 435) show the push to AWS containing both index.html and pipe_base.html, while those after that date (e.g. run 445) show only the former and not the latter. I'm also not sure where the push to doxygen.lsst.codes/stack/doxygen/xlink_master_[date+time] occurs, but that is showing the same problem.

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

            Hide
            jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt added a comment - - edited

            As a last resort, I'm testing changing the doxygen base package from datarel -> lsst_distrib, as that would at least resolve DM-2948.

            Show
            jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt added a comment - - edited As a last resort, I'm testing changing the doxygen base package from datarel -> lsst_distrib , as that would at least resolve DM-2948 .
            Hide
            tjenness Tim Jenness added a comment -

            For the record this is still broken in March. Are we now using lsst_distrib as the anchor package? I'd like to remove datarel because it brings in some mariadbclient dependencies that we'd rather get rid of.

            Show
            tjenness Tim Jenness added a comment - For the record this is still broken in March. Are we now using lsst_distrib as the anchor package? I'd like to remove datarel because it brings in some mariadbclient dependencies that we'd rather get rid of.
            Hide
            jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt added a comment -

            Per discussion on DM-2948, I have merged the removal of datarel from create_xlinkdocs.sh.

            Show
            jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt added a comment - Per discussion on DM-2948 , I have merged the removal of datarel from create_xlinkdocs.sh .
            Hide
            jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt added a comment -

            I'm at a loss as for how to address this and am returning the issue to the backlog for the time being.

            Show
            jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt added a comment - I'm at a loss as for how to address this and am returning the issue to the backlog for the time being.
            Hide
            ktl Kian-Tat Lim added a comment -

            Fixing the Python 3.7 incompatibility (having to do with a regexp substitution for \mainpage commands) has fixed this!

            Show
            ktl Kian-Tat Lim added a comment - Fixing the Python 3.7 incompatibility (having to do with a regexp substitution for \mainpage commands) has fixed this!

              People

              Assignee:
              jhoblitt Joshua Hoblitt
              Reporter:
              ktl Kian-Tat Lim
              Watchers:
              John Swinbank, Jonathan Sick, Joshua Hoblitt, Kian-Tat Lim, Krzysztof Findeisen, Tim Jenness
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              6 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                  Jenkins Builds

                  No builds found.