Per proposal on HiPS map list, https://jira.lsstcorp.org/browse/DM-13855
the following columns are included in the HiPS-selection list for current PR, https://github.com/Caltech-IPAC/firefly/pull/569,
- obs_title (text, field needs to be fairly wide)
- obs_regime (text, a single word)
- hips_release_date (an ISO-8601 date)
- hips_frame (text, a single word)
- hips_order (a one or two digit integer)
- hips_pixel_scale (if available; a float in units of degrees)
- moc_sky_fraction (a floating point number, dimensionless)
For collecting the values for the above keywords, HiPS list services from various HiPS server is called first, and further HiPS properties services (<hips_service_url>/properties) is called in case any of the above keyword is missing from the first call.
For HiPS of non image type (cube, catalog), the fields would be considered to be updated and presented by some UI elements in the future.