The following are from IRSA tester feedback ticket: https://caltech-ipac.atlassian.net/browse/IRSA-1402
- I have the same comment for zoom to fit selected area. It was really hard to see what just happened. Would be easier if the circle would just stay put.
- When I crop, the circular region disappears and the icon turns back into a square. I found this quite jarring because I couldn't quite tell how the square crop compared to the elliptical region. Enclosed or bounded? It would be better if it stayed until I turned it off.
- Recenter image to selected area didn't do what I expected it to do. I thought it would put the center of the ellipse in the middle of the frame, but it didn't. I'm not sure what happened. However, the circle didn't go away this time!
- When I have a catalog overlay and an elliptical region, I can successfully filter the catalog on that region. However, I cannot then click on any of the overlay points to select them. I have to get rid of the elliptical region by clicking on the image toolbar. And then I can't get that region back. (will be fixed in
- The layers text is incomplete, "Click and drag a corner to resize selection area,
then choose from Opt". It seems like there's supposed to be more text, but if so
there's no way to see it.