For the COSMOS tract 9813, the coadd products have 76 patches in HSC-G, 78 in HSC-I, 74 in HSC-R, 78 in HSC-Y, 76 in HSC-Z, and 76 in NB0921; in total 458 patches. The empty patches of tract 9813 are:
- patch 0,0 HSC-G,HSC-I,HSC-R,HSC-Y,HSC-Z,NB0921
- patch 0,1 HSC-R
- patch 0,7 HSC-G,HSC-R,HSC-Z,NB0921
- patch 0,8 HSC-G,HSC-I,HSC-R,HSC-Y,HSC-Z,NB0921
- patch 1,8 HSC-G,HSC-I,HSC-R,HSC-Y,HSC-Z,NB0921
- patch 8,0 HSC-G,HSC-R,HSC-Z
- patch 8,8 HSC-R,NB0921
In the four WIDE tracts 9697, 9615, 8766 and 8767, each has all 81 patches of coadd products in all 5 bands.
The MultiBand products have 81 patches in 4 WIDE tracts, 78 patches in COSMOS tract 9813.
The processing time for MultiBand, especially for the COSMOS tract, is getting noticeably longer than previous runs.
The output repo is at /datasets/hsc/repo/rerun/RC/w_2018_08/
The logs have been copied to /datasets/hsc/repo/rerun/RC/w_2018_08/
pipe_analysis scripts were run for RC2; see