- Add a marker on an image, it is annotated as marker #1
- click on the marker, position the cursor at the corner of the indication box to increase the marker size
- The distance between the box and the marker increases as the marker size increases
- the annotation ends up pretty far from the marker, not very useful any more, especially if there are more than one markers.
- See the attachment, "Marker #3" label is closer to the marker circle #2 than to #3.
Keep the distance between the marker and the indication box at a fixed number, e.g. 3-5 pixels.
Trey added: This issue stands out even more on HiPS displays.