Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-13789

Incorrect task names in usage.py output

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • Bug
    • Status: Done
    • Resolution: Done
    • None
    • None
    • None

    Description

      Names of the tasks which were completed after a node failure are not recovered correctly by usage.py. Instead job name it recovers (less meaningful) step name. See e.g. its output for jobs of w_2017_42 reprocessing.

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            Ah, ok.  I'll do that.  I'd hate for LSST to go all old testament on me. 

            sthrush Samantha Thrush added a comment - Ah, ok.  I'll do that.  I'd hate for LSST to go all old testament on me. 

            This might be a silly question, but: who should I have review this code?  I would usually choose you, but you wrote it!

            sthrush Samantha Thrush added a comment - This might be a silly question, but: who should I have review this code?  I would usually choose you, but you wrote it!

            Yeah, I guess we just made a hole in LSST time-space continuum. Please pick hchiang2 for the reviewer.

            mkowalik Mikolaj Kowalik added a comment - Yeah, I guess we just made a hole in LSST time-space continuum. Please pick hchiang2 for the reviewer.

            Ok, will do.

            sthrush Samantha Thrush added a comment - Ok, will do.

            see the comments on the PR

            hchiang2 Hsin-Fang Chiang added a comment - see the comments on the PR

            People

              sthrush Samantha Thrush
              mkowalik Mikolaj Kowalik
              Hsin-Fang Chiang
              Hsin-Fang Chiang, Mikolaj Kowalik, Samantha Thrush
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Jenkins

                  No builds found.