Fix Version/s: None
The idea is to have an isolated environment where users can play with lsst.verify and squash.
The sandbox will have its own CloudSQL db instance, and will run on a different k8s cluster where production is running.
The instance will be deployed at https://squash-sandbox.lsst.codes
- Simplify the monitor app removing dataset selection, code changes and drill down plots (at least for now)
- Create a mechanism to define which bokeh apps are going to be initialized during deployment of the squash-bokeh and squash services
- Re-work the SQuaSH initial page, the idea is to remove specific text, go straight to the main bokeh app and report statistics about the system on a secondary page
- No changes in the squash-restful-api should be required
- Some user documentation will be required, I plan to extend SQR-019 to include an example of dispatch_verify to the sandbox instance