Fix Version/s: None
The "new" standard for the DM Stack processing is to use HTM style catalogs intead of astrometry.net formatted catalogs. The processing of the validation_data_hsc
1. [x] Provide HTM reference catalogs for the validation_data_[cfht,decam,hsc].
2. [x] Updating the processing configs to use these catalogs.
3. [x] Update the HSC processing to include the transmission files.
4. [x] Update the curated processed files based on these new reductions.
5. [x] Update the examples in validate_drp/examples and the equivalent lsst_ci/scripts to use these catalogs.
6. [x] Compare SRD performance with old-style and new-style catalogs to look for and characterize any significant differences.