Status: To Do
Fix Version/s: None
This is a followup ticket for
DM-13382, aiming to address the following issues:
- tun on/off datatype, unit display by default. The plan is adding an option for applications to set its own default.
- improve on the presentation, like a pixel to reduce the feeling of crowding.
- need to decide on what kind of data type to display: directly from database, or IRSA's own DDtable. (both have pros and cons. different DBMS has some different types, IRSA's own DD is not universal)
Nov. 27, 2018 XW
DM-15272, please implement the following:
- left-justify the title "Description"
- turn-on the Units and Filters for catalog data: all the data returned under menu "Catalogs", all the uploaded table if there is Units. Also make it overridable at application level.
- the column-header filter capability should be available in this dialog, e.g., we want to be able to limit the column metadata displayed to only those columns whose name or description contains some string, e.g., "flux". When UCDs and utypes are added to this dialog, we'll want the same for those.
- AT the bottom, add "Close" button and "?" for context-based help (like the option dialog for charts has "Apply", "Close" buttons, but no "?" for help)