It looks like Firefly accepts "" for column name without space from API, but does not in the UI input. This caused a bug in NED UI, described in
Since Firefly requires column name to be put in "" if it has space, maybe it should allow any column name to be in "".
9/6/2019 Other issues addessed:
- Fixed filter bug, described in
DM-15148: error when chart is filtered after another table filter is applied (for example on Units)
- Quoted columns should be considered valid in chart options
- Error type in chart options should match the data
- When error is empty, no error bar should not be displayed (0 length bar was displayed before)
- FilterEditor should allow filters update without clearing expression-based filters.
- Allow filter update by changing free-form filter in FilterEditor