DM-15554 was left in an inconsistent state. Commits were made in branch “15554” and “tickets/ DM-15554” which were merged on tickets/ DM-15554 without properly resolving the conflicts. (The merge commit contained all the conflict markers in the files.)
At today’s hacking (2018-12-17), I removed the
DM-15554 merge commit, cherry-picked the two commits from branch “15554” instead and then rebased the branch to master. Unfortunately, the before the hackday state of "tickets/ DM-15554" was not saved, the before rebase version is saved as u/gkovacs/hack2018-12-17_ DM-15554.
I tried to keep code from the master and converted documentation from the branch, though there were some minor parallel evolution. There is an additional manual commit for minor changes. Notes:
- exampleCmdLineTask.py - old style documentation is now commented out
- _init_ documentation is removed where the class documentation is already updated.
- _all_ was set in the branch in the meantime in the following files: imageDifference.py ingest.py ingestCalibs.py ingestPgsql.py makeDiscreteSkyMap.py makeSkyMap.py matchBackgrounds.py measurePsf.py objectMasks.py repair.py scaleVariance.py setPrimaryFlags.py .
- multiBand.py — removed import numpy that was added as the new style docstring block
- objectMasks.py - readFits method docstring is somewhat converted but commented out, needs further manual consideration
- scaleZeroPoint.py - kept docstring in branch _all_ which is more extended than the master version
- setConfigFromEups.py — In the master version setAstrometryConfigFromEups() docstring was already modified in the old format, added the wildcards (asterisk).
- snapCombine.py transformMeasurement.py - Docstring brief should start with opening triple quotes line.
Package trial build testing and docs build failed with the same error at end of day, see attachment; this may be something inconsistent with the docs build on my desktop now, unrelated to the changes in this branch now.
Sorry, I could not check whether the new docstrings look OK.
Please also see CI build whether code is not got trivially broken.