I think this issue should refer to be able to set up the execution of docsteady in order that a test spec can be regenerated automatically using content from jira.
The status is the following:
- docsteady is available in a docker image and the extraction of the information from Jira can be done using a single command
- Involved Jonathan Sick looking for the possibility to run docsteady during the build process in Travis, and upload the generated files in github
Follow-up: Travis seems to have limited resourced for running the check continuously (every 10 minutes) as I had in mind.
- run docsteady 2 or 3 times a day (with the possibility to run it manually if needed)
- implement a jenkins that do it continuosly
- implement a microservice in api.lsst.codes
Probably the first option is the most cost/effective solution.