Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2019-01, SUIT Sprint 2019-02
Team:Science User Interface
I noticed that the heatmap was not properly plotted for a dataset. Steps:
- search WISE multiepoch photometry table with ploygon (0 -1, 0 1, 1 1, 1 -1), returned 1,376,008 sources.
- the heatmap X-axis ranges from (360, 0) which caused the heatmap displayed at the way right hand side
- when I specify the ratio to be 1 (or 2), nothing seems to be displayed.
- if I do any filter on it by draw a rectangle, the resulting plot is very faint and barely visible.
- when I applied [Xmin, xmax]to [0, 1], there was nothing plotted, although there was 173,368 rows in the table
This could a user operation error. I could not make it happen again.
The large range was because there are data with ra 360.0009288.