Review time: pipe_tasks, obs_subaru, obs_base.
I asked Tim on github to look at qa_explorer
Proposed to do list:
- Rename all `transform` to `standardize`. Rename module `postprocess` something with `transform` or `standardize` in the name.
- Add pyarrow as third party package
- There's a hardcoded HSC pixelscale in functors.py
- Test an Object.yaml in obs_lsst
- Move testPostprocess.py over pipe_tasks. Original wasn't passing and I didn't want to hold this ticket up.
- If one accidentally includes a filter in the --id for `transformObjectCatalogTask` it'll run the task #filter times. (Same results, so I won't bother for now)
Test on 3 patches w/:
writeObjectTable.py /datasets/hsc/repo --rerun RC/w_2019_34/
DM-21091:private/<user>/sdm_output --id tract=9697 patch=3,3^3,4^3,5 filter=HSC-G^HSC-R^HSC-I^HSC-Z^HSC-Y -j 3
transformObjectCatalog.py /datasets/hsc/repo --rerun private/<user>/sdm_output --id tract=9697 patch=3,3^3,4^3,5
consolidateObjectTable.py /datasets/hsc/repo --rerun private/<user>/sdm_output --id tract=9697 patch=3,3^3,4^3,5
Jenkins: won't pass until adding pyarrow