Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Alert Production
Set up CI infrastructure for conda builds of pytrax (on Linux, Mac), and python setuptools package (on Ubuntu), to provide immediate feedback on codebase status for pytrax. Requirements:
- Be accessible to all pytrax developers
- Support and test Python 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Build conda packages on Linux and Mac
- Build pip-installable package on at least Linux
- Run on every push to the core repository's `master`
- Run basic tests (just importing the package) with all builds. More advanced tests will be added later.
The CI will be done using Microsoft Azure Pipelines, as they allow for free builds of private repositories.
Because pytrax is collaboratively developed with the MPC, we cannot (solely) use LSST's usual CI infrastructure as MPC collaborators need to have access to it. We will add it to LSST's CI once we start integrating with Prompt Processing pipelines.