- Implemented support for preserving selections in client tables.
- Enabled sorting and filtering of the constraints table itself.
- Sorting and filtering does not change checkbox states.
- Principal columns are pre-selected.
- No switch between All/Principal, removed by Gregory Dubois-Felsmann request.
- Removed additional constraints. (They can be added in ADQL tab.)
- Now supporting table ids with . character. (UI state was not stored correctly for such tables.)
- Enum filter was not shown (hidden behind) when the table is in the dropdown.
- It was not possible to request to show filters without showing filter button.
- Filter was not working for multi-line values.
(The "constraints table" is the "table of columns" that exposes the schema for a single table and allows a form-based interface for applying per-column constraints to the search being constructed. In the current Gator, IRSA Viewer, and Firefly TAP Search layouts, the "constraints table" is found in the lower half of the screen.)
The details of what to do need some work.
- The constraints currently don't seem to work / don't appear in the generated ADQL.
- The "additional constraints" box at the bottom has a label that mentions "SQL" - should be "ADQL".
- If the principal column is present in the TAP_SCHEMA.columns data for the table, AND if any row (representing a column in the table being described) has a non-zero value for principal, offer a choice at the top of the displayed table of checkbox-selecting only the "principal non-zero" rows, or all of them. This should offer equivalent functionality to the comparable feature in the IRSA Viewer interface.
- Enable sorting and filtering of the constraints table itself.
- Ensure that sorting and filtering does not change checkbox states. (Understood that this may need to be handled later.)
- Allow the "additional constraints" text to begin with WHERE (or not) as a convenience to the user.
(review of the current prototype is still ongoing)