The ATMCS simulator has some issues that need addressing:
- Updated XML, including M3 telemetry
- Motors should be enabled by standby->disabled and vice versa (the current logic is more complicated). That said, we are discussing whether there is some way to only enable a rotator if it is needed, in order to reduce heat load.
- Update limits based on current knowledge
- Output azimuth raw encoder counts in range [0, 360]*resolution and offset encoders by appropriate amounts when there are multiple encoders per axis
- Do not output m3InPosition and probably not m3PortSelected (Rolando Cantarutti?) until the setInstrumentPort command is received.
- Enable tests that were accidentally left disabled