Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Arch 2019-01-28, Arch 2019-02-04, Arch 2019-02-11
Before the move to `astro_metadata_translator`, `obs_lsst` used to be able to usefully ingest the TS3 acceptance test data for the AuxTel chip (and others). I think it would be good to continue being able to ingest data in this format, as this is the canonical original state of the chips upon receipt by the project.
Errors/warnings/failures thrown look like:
So it looks like there are several problems:
1) Failure to calculate the `visit_id`
2) Failure to calculate the `detector_exposure_id` (likely due to the above)
3) Failure to correctly translate the observation type (we need both the testType and the imageType for this data - I realise this doesn't fit `astro_metadata_translator` model, but this is how the LSST acceptance testing works, and it should be supported somehow)
4) Ingest currently just barfs a whole `OrderedDict` - I don't know if that's part of/due to one of the warnings/errors, or a normal ingest output. If the latter it should be removed, if the former then it should have some sort of introduction saying "XX failed to do YY with data OrderedDict" or something, because as it is, I don't know what that's apropos of, and so isn't useful.
Output order seems to be
- Error calculating property 'exposure_id'
- Error calculating property 'visit_id'
- Unable to determine observation type. Guessing 'bias'
- Error calculating property 'detector_exposure_id'
- ingest WARN: Failed to ingest file
The parser errors, because they don't use the LSST logger, aren't of the usual format either, so one can't tell at a glance which is an error, which is a warning etc.