Here are my review comment (after squashing, thanks!):
DM-1720 I added dirTable parameter to common.cfg files, here you also added it to case01/data/Object.cfg and case02/data/Object.cfg which duplicates common.cfg. dirTable is per-database parameter and it should be in common.cfg
- same applies to case04, dirTable should be in common.cfg, not individual Table.cfg
- do you know why is dirColName needed in Object.cfg, my impression was that it's only useful for non-director tables.
- unused import urllib, sys
- line 63: run method has no parameters but docstring shows a bunch of them
- Unused commons imported from lsst.qserv.admin
- line 55: Instance of 'TestDataConfig' has no 'logger' member
- line 78: Module 'lsst.qserv.admin.logger' has no 'get_default_log_conf' member
- line 74: Module 'lsst.qserv.admin.logger' has no 'get_default_log_conf' member
Documentation (in qserv package) feels a bit terse, people who are not very familiar with how integration test script works may get confused. Maybe worth to elaborate a bit, especially on where large data comes from and how much disk space needed for that?