Improve ATDome XML as per discussions with pingraham and Paul.
- Add a homeAzimuth command.
- For the moveShutterDropoutDoor and moveShutterMainDoor commands replace the field with a boolean named open; the TCP/IP interface doesn't support partially opening or closing a door.
- Rename the stopAllAxis command to stopMotion.
- Remove the stopShutter and stopAzimuth commands; the TCP/IP interface only supports stopping all motion.
- Modify settingsAppliedDomeController as follows:
- Rename xActivated to xEnabled for all fields because this indicates whether detecting the condition is enabled, not whether the condition is detected.
- Remove the learnManual field; the TCP/IP interface does not provide the information.
- Add a homeAzimuth field to report the configured position of the home switch; this may be useful in conjunction with the homeAzimuth command and is output by the TCP/IP interface.
- Add a homing field to azimuthState. It could be made part of the state field but then we would need to treat the enums as bits for a bit mask and the XML doesn't seem to have good support for that.
- Modify settingsAppliedDomeTcp as follows:
- Change portRange field to port.
- Change ip to host and allow to be longer (to enable domain lookup).
- Remove writeTimeout; the CSC doesn't use it.
- Remove the following events, as we will not be outputting them:
- detailedState (and associated enum) because there is nothing to report beyond summaryState.
- Rename the allAxisInPosition event to allAxesInPosition.
- Remove the following telemetry topics, as they are not output:
- timestamp telemetry topic; it is not output.
- Modify the position topic by renaming the dropout door fields from dropoutOpening... to dropoutDoorOpening... for consistency with the main door.
- Remove the ShutterDoorState_NotInMotionState enum value; it cannot be output.
- Remove the AzimuthState_InMotionState enum value; it cannot be output.
- Remove the AzimuthState_StoppingMotionState enum value; it cannot be reliably output.
- Remove the redundant trailing State from AzimuthState_ and ShutterDoorState_ enums. For instance AzimuthState_NotInMotionState becomes AzimuthState_NotInMotion and ShutterDoorState_ClosedState becomes ShutterDoorState_Closed.