Status: To Do
Fix Version/s: None
At the DM-SST meeting of 2019-02-15, we observed that LDM-148 specifies a number of science “payloads” which are not clearly identified in LDM-151. Examples include:
- While LDM-151 discusses a single “calibration products production”, LDM-148 includes three separate calibration product payloads (daily, annual and periodic).
- LDM-148 includes a “template generation payload”, which is not discussed in LDM-151 at all (although one might reasonably assume that it is some subset of a Data Release Production).
- LDM-148 includes a “special programs” payload, which doesn't map in any particularly obvious way to LDM-151. One might assume that it consists of one or more of the other payloads with some special configuration, but that would be speculation rather than something which can be supported based on this documentation.
Please ensure that:
- LDM-151 clearly describes all of the payloads that will be delivered by the Science Pipelines team;
- LDM-148 directly cites the material in LDM-151 describing what each of the payloads it discusses consists of.