Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:SUIT Sprint 2019-03
Team:Science User Interface
Relayout the TAP search panel UI according to the screen shot attach.
- Target area and table area division should be about 40/60 and resizable
- Add help the indicates one-way to ADQL query panel
|Change layout according to attached mock-up.
TODOs: * All labels should be reviewed.
- Submit change request as needed.
Known Issues: * Left panel of Constraints (spatial/temporal section)
- Has awkward alignment when expanded
- Horizontal scrolling will not appear when shrink
- Minor, collapsible icon and label not aligned
- Service Provider is default to IRSA, but is not shown in input field.|
- has to be done after
DM-17730 TAP Search: temporal search box content
DM-17217 TAP Search: Improve the constraints table for TAP search
- has to be done before
DM-18330 Change SearchPanel.jsx to support resizing based on browser size
- relates to
DM-16668 Implement the UI for TAP service, Master Ticket
- links to
Loi Ly added a comment - - edited
Work completed with additional change requests made by reviewer. More details are available in the PR.
- fix table option icon flow over drop-down
- add help icons to sections and form
- move populate ADQL button to the left
- schema-browser: fix race condition when previvous fetch wrongly update current state
- fix Search not picking up adql query from ADQL's input form
Loi Ly added a comment - - edited Work completed with additional change requests made by reviewer. More details are available in the PR. fix table option icon flow over drop-down add help icons to sections and form move populate ADQL button to the left schema-browser: fix race condition when previvous fetch wrongly update current state fix Search not picking up adql query from ADQL's input form
Gregory Dubois-Felsmann, I've added all of the help icons as you suggested.
Here are their help IDs: