Both Babel and ESlint are behind and should be upgraded.
- For ESLint there are also the rules to react functional components that can be added.
- We are currently using Babel 6.26, upgrade to the most recent 7.4.
- We are currently using ESlint 4.5, upgrade to 5.1
Babel Helpful docs:
ESLint Helpful docs:
- to add react functional component rules
- npm package: eslint-plugin-react-hooks
- We like to keep Babel up-to-date for support purposes.
- Github posted by security vulnerability alert at https://github.com/Caltech-IPAC/firefly/network/alerts.
- Babel 7 also adds better JSX support for react fragments.