Following discussion with Aaron (a while ago – sorry) there are a few extra items of data that will be needed for testing at SLAC. Please add them.
Aaron's original request was:
1) Conversion from Segment & and pixel row, column to global pixel row, column - note that this differs from e2V to ITL
2) Inverse method from X,Y to Raft,Sensor,Segment,pixels that works without knowledge of which Raft,Sensor you are in.
3) Way to specification of which rafts are e2V and which ITL
4) Specification of positions (https://github.com/lsst/obs_lsstCam/blob/master/policy/rafts.yaml) is by raft, not sensor, and there is no theta angle.
5) X,Y in the CCS (note that this is only a 90deg rotation from the FP system.