Fix Version/s: None
Team:Data Release Production
Add additional functionality to cameraGeom to reflect use cases identified in obs_lsst, while bringing obs_lsst usage in line with the intent of the cameraGeom design. This includes:
- Add additional amplifier/detector fields for flips in pre-raw to raw transmission.
- Add accessor to get (computed) raw readout corner.
- Rename methods that always reflect assembled state to make this explicit in the names; deprecate the old names.
- Add new fields that track the trim/assembly state.
- Add new accessors for bounding boxes and readout corner that utilize trim/assembly state.
- Add setters for all fields, along with runtime freezing: only frozen Detectors can be added to an Exposure, but an unfrozen Detector can be obtained by copying a frozen Detector.
At least some of these changes are API changes and will need an RFC. I'd like to prototype them out on this ticket branch first.