Te-Wei Tsai had a few comments which I paraphrase here (with permission), along with my responses
- I feel the analyzer of EFD may not understand the column names "standard" and "external". They are a little vague to me.
• The argument 'arg' of the ScriptQueue._get_scripts_path method is not clear (at least without the doc string). In addition, if you say it is optional, but it must be set.
• The name delete_script_pkg_env_vars() in nopytest_script_queue.py is a unclear; consider something like delete_script_pkg_default_env_vars().
• "standard" and "external" EFD column names: I hope these will be clear in the context of the table name "rootDirectory", and they have <Description> fields.
• _get_scripts_path: you raise a good point. Documenting the argument as (optional) is incorrect. I fixed that and enhanced the documentation. I agree that "arg" is too vague a name for the script directory argument. I changed it to "patharg".
• delete_script_pkg_env_vars. I see your point but I feel the name is accurate and I worry that adding "default" to the name may make people wonder about non-default environment variables, whatever those might be. I did enhance the documentation to make it clearer why these variables were being deleted. I hope that will suffice.
Thank you for the thoughtful review.