Fix Version/s: None
To chair the Science Organizing Committee for the 2019 LSST Project and Community Workshop.
(1) Assemble SOC members (by late April).
(2) Decide on a parallel science workshop (by late April).
(3) Release call for proposed sessions. Liaise with community and solicit submissions.
(4) Review proposals, choose sessions, assign chairs.
(5) Create session schedule, minimizing conflicts.
(6) Liaise with session chairs to ensure they have content and tools for their sessions.
(7) Attend PCW 2019, facilitate Unconference.