Fix Version/s: None
Team:Data Release Production
The stack infrastructure work is done already (brought to this ticket, used to live on
DM-19709), this ticket is for Andrés Alejandro Plazas Malagón to use this task outline to actually produce a naive PTC curve. DM-20070 exists to enhance this task, bringing in the fancy algorithmic techniques provided by Pierre^2.
Naive PTC task:
- Main PTC plot with cubic fit and the linear components displayed for the gain
- Mean vs exp. time (so that relative QE can be compared across runs)
- This will need augmentation later to allow correcting with the photocharge on the monitoring diode
- Read noise from var axis intercept
- Persist all the relevant data products from the above plots as pickled dicts
For later, we will want several modes of operation: [covariance summation, binning, ramp-frames?] and perhaps others, but these probably belong on the enhancement ticket,
Binning as default, and the only supported mode for now.
It is accepted that the linearity model calculation part of this will likely output garbage for now, as the dominant errors will likely be from:
- Shutter variation (commanded vs. delivered)
- Illumination/effective-expTime non-uniformity due to iris shutter itself
- Lamp variability
as all the above will need to be corrected for using photodiode data in order to get good (or likely even useful IMO) results, and this will require a post hoc supplementary analysis for now, as any kind of automated retrieval and processing of this data is clearly overambitious at this stage.