Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-20488

Update doc layout for cbp using the modern standard

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • Story
    • Status: Done
    • Resolution: Done
    • None
    • cbp
    • None

    Description

      Update the documentation layout for the cbp package using the modern standard which eliminates the unnecessary "cbp" subdirectory and moves "lsst.cbp" up to the top level.

      Upload the new documentation.

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            rowen Russell Owen added a comment -

            The docs cannot be built nor the tests run until DM-23034 is fixed, but at least this cleans up a few things preparatory to that.

            Pull request: https://github.com/lsst/cbp/pull/4

            rowen Russell Owen added a comment - The docs cannot be built nor the tests run until DM-23034 is fixed, but at least this cleans up a few things preparatory to that. Pull request: https://github.com/lsst/cbp/pull/4

            Per DM:  "I think my bottom line [is]: the code itself is already broken, so merge these changes to saving a rebase once the code is fixed, and if this breaks anything, it can be fixed at the same time as the ticket that fixes the actual code."

            The ticket referred to there is the linked DM-23034

            mfisherlevine Merlin Fisher-Levine added a comment - Per DM:  "I think my bottom line  [is] : the code itself is already broken, so merge these changes to saving a rebase once the code is fixed, and if this breaks anything, it can be fixed at the same time as the ticket that fixes the actual code." The ticket referred to there is the linked DM-23034
            rowen Russell Owen added a comment - - edited

            Thank you for finding the grammatical error. I fixed it.

            I was able to hack up testUtils.py enough that the documentation builder ran, and the docs look fine.

            Merged to master.

            rowen Russell Owen added a comment - - edited Thank you for finding the grammatical error. I fixed it. I was able to hack up testUtils.py enough that the documentation builder ran, and the docs look fine. Merged to master.

            People

              rowen Russell Owen
              rowen Russell Owen
              Merlin Fisher-Levine
              Merlin Fisher-Levine, Russell Owen
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Jenkins

                  No builds found.