Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:TSSW Sprint - Nov 11 - Nov 22
Team:Telescope and Site
Update the XML for the MT Rotator and Hexapod to take advantage of the new capability in SAL 4 to specify values for enumerations. The desired changes are as follows:
- Update ts_xml to use 0 as the starting value for the State, OfflineSubstate and EnabledSubstate enumerations.
- Rename State to ControllerState to match the field name.
- Update ts_xml to include enumerations for the mask values for the applicationStatus field of controllerState event.
- Update ts_xml documentation for the controllerEvent fields accordingly.
- Update ts_idl Rotator and Hexapod enums to match the changed and new enums in ts_xml.
- Update ts_rotator and ts_hexapod to stop incrementing the values of the controllerState fields (except application) and to use the enums in ts_idl directly instead of making copies that are 0-based.
Almost all of the work listed was done on other tickets, including
DM-22066, though using the story point for this ticket.
The one remaining thing is to uncomment the new enumerations (which use specified values) in Hexapod_Events.xml and Rotator_Events.xml. That I did in ts_xml on tickets/
Pull request: https://github.com/lsst-ts/ts_xml/pull/169