Fix Version/s: None
Try out DFT space operations to understand:
- How to properly do convolution in DFT space in image and PSF kernel relation
- Padding, borders, translation of originals
- Numeric optimization of DFT, IDFT transformations by shifting significant values into the high-frequency region.
- Demonstrate a kernel inversion (deconvolution) operation, prototype how to do this in the decorrelation afterburner
- Ian Sullivan's hint: Check whether the above works for odd size FFT calls because odd size handling in DFT may be implementation dependent.
Write this in a jupyter notebook.