Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Science Pipelines, Verification
Carry out acceptance testing of v20.0 Science Pipelines Release.
- is blocked by
DM-25646 Create acceptance test plan for science pipelines R20
For extended comments on the content, please use the PR:
Nice work and great too see 14 newly verified test cases!
For the recommended improvements, we should create tickets to schedule this work.
Minor comments to address then this is done:
- P1: This Acceptance Test campaign aims to verify a subset of DMSR (LSE-61) requirements related ...
> This Acceptance Test campaign aims to verify a subset of DM subsystem requirements (LSE-61) related to ....
- P1 readiness for LSST Operations => readiness for LSST commissioning .
(commissioning verifies readiness for operations)
- P1: The tests will be performed using the HSC-RC2 dataset (as defined in
Reference should be DMTN-091: Test Datasets for Scientific Performance Monitoring. If DMTN-091 is not correct, we must update it.
- P45: 188.8.131.52 LVV-T1757 – "Note that because the science pipelines are still in development, the actual resulting values for these metrics are not important." -> I would not phrase it as "not important", rather, that the values obtained are not the focus of this test and that the actual performance will be verified during commissioning on LSST data using this code. We do however expect to get reasonable results with precursor data and if, for example, we were seeing mag-level numbers for PA1 on HSC, we'd be looking for bugs.
- Likewise for LVV-T1758, LVV-T1756, LVV-T1759
- P 7, 56: A reference has not rendered "and ingested as part of the Operations Rehearsal detailed in ? : “LDM-503-11a: ComCam
OPS Readiness Test Plan and Report”
I have updated the document(s) to address these comments, and created a ticket (
DM-25786) to address the first of the recommended improvements. The second suggested improvement is being addressed by the new metrics tooling that is being developed, and the third recommendation (update LVV-T125 to test fake source insertion more carefully) has a ticket assigned to it ( DM-25787).
If the links to references render properly, then DMTR-261 should be complete.
DMTR-261 is at this link.