Setup the Buildbot 0.8.8 testbed for the DM environment. This includes:
(1) setting up slaves on the set of common OS on which the DM stack runs;
(2) creating a new continuous integration slave using the new eupsPkg-based build and distribution support,
Definition of done:
- Every git change of master should trigger a build of master
- If a build failed, an e-mail will be sent to lsst-data (if the build succeeds, nothing happens)
- Failures due to internal buildbot issues (e.g., config problems, transient system availability issues, timeouts, etc.) should go to the buildbot owner.
- Allow user-triggered builds via web page (with specified refs to be built), with a common user (until we get LSSTC LDAP directory hooked up). It's understood that locking may not be fully implemented/fleshed out in this story.
- It should be possible for a user on lsst-dev to easily setup the stack for either a failed or a successful build.