Summary of today's test:
1. We cleaned the tigervnc temporary files (X5 - X9) and made sure 5 vncserver services are runnung in the management PC.
2. We made sure only the rotator 2 and camera hexapod can be powered on. The M2 hexapod controller is in the base office.
3. We used the netstat in the management PC to make sure the connections of 5580 (tmosms0), 5581 (tmosms1), 5590, and 5591 are established.
4. We made sure they are the same in the controller.
5. We used the tcpdump command in the management PC to make sure we had the packet from controller (5580 and 5590 are the telemetry ports from the low-level controler to the management PC).
6. If we use the ThinkPad rotator/hexapod GUI, we have the error from telemetry ports.