Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:TSSW Sprint - Apr 12 - Apr 26, TSSW Sprint - Apr 26 - May 10
Team:Telescope and Site
The rotator operator's menu, figure 14, (attached below), shows the telemetry plots.
However, it is not clear what the range of the time axis is, and these large numbers are hard to read (most likely they are in unit of seconds)
To make this useful, we need to
(1) look into the unit and range of the time axis, and label them clearly.
(2) add a drop down menu, so that users can choose "past 2 minutes", "past 5 minutes" etc to easily reconfigure the range of the time axis. (exact menu items TBD)
- relates to
DM-27886 fix hexapod GUI telemetry plots
I realized the vi of telemetry details will only run one loop in the while loop (add the True value to the stop button). I needed to change this, otherwise, there might be the problem of memory leak.
I removed the auto scale of x-axis, which looks like a problem.
Please review the PR:
The plotting figure is using the waveform chart now and may not fulfill the description of ticket:
1. What Is the Difference between Waveform Graphs and Waveform Charts in LabVIEW?
2. Change Waveform Chart History Length in LabVIEW
I am thinking to use the following link:
1. Using the Waveform Data Type in LabVIEW
2. Fixed size shift register
3. Data Queue PtByPt VI