I did run CI (before putting the ticket up for review), expecting the integration test break. When it did not I investigated a bit further. It turns out that SdssCalibrateTask already used AstrometryTask, so the integration test is not sensitive to this change.
I also checked obs_* packages for needed changes to config override files. What I found:
obs_subaru needed minor tweaks:
- processStack.py had one override that I deleted because it was not valid with AstrometryTask and no equivalent is necessary
- processCcd.py retargeted the astrometry task to AstrometryTask; I removed the retarget since it is no longer necessary
obs_cfht had one override that left alone:
- processCcd.py config file supports either task using a try/except, where the try clause works with AstrometryTask and the except with ANetAstrometryTask. I left that in case users want to be able to switch astrometry tasks.
I did not find any relevant overrides in any other obs_* packages