Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-2858

Add support for "ORDER BY f1, f2" for has-chunks query

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    Description

       QuerySession description:
        original: SELECT objectId, taiMidPoint FROM   Source ORDER BY objectId, taiMidPoint ASC;  has chunks: 1
        needs merge: 1
        1st parallel statement: SELECT objectId,taiMidPoint FROM LSST.Source_%CC% AS QST_1_
        merge statement: SELECT objectId,taiMidPoint ORDER BY objectId,,taiMidPoint ASC
        ScanTable: LSST.Source
      

      Merge statement has syntax error

      Attachments

        Activity

          All your comments, but one from Andy about toString() method, have been adressed.

          Thanks

          jammes Fabrice Jammes added a comment - All your comments, but one from Andy about toString() method, have been adressed. Thanks

          Looks OK.

          salnikov Andy Salnikov added a comment - Looks OK.

          ok, ready to merge on my side.

          jammes Fabrice Jammes added a comment - ok, ready to merge on my side.

          Fabrice, ok, done reviewing. It looks like you didn't apply a bunch of suggestions Andy and I gave you. I implemented them, see my branch u/jbecla/DM-2858 (if you are ok with the changes, you can just cherry-pick my commit, feel free to squash it). My fixes include:

          • fixed alignment
          • reformatted code
          • replaced tab with 4 spaces
          • removed unneeded includes and "using"
          • added missing module name to includes
          • improved variable name
            Please make sure you don't introduce tabs, always use 4 spaces. And you keep giving us misaligned code, please align it better.

          I believe you will need to rebase.

          Thanks!

          jbecla Jacek Becla (Inactive) added a comment - Fabrice, ok, done reviewing. It looks like you didn't apply a bunch of suggestions Andy and I gave you. I implemented them, see my branch u/jbecla/ DM-2858 (if you are ok with the changes, you can just cherry-pick my commit, feel free to squash it). My fixes include: fixed alignment reformatted code replaced tab with 4 spaces removed unneeded includes and "using" added missing module name to includes improved variable name Please make sure you don't introduce tabs, always use 4 spaces. And you keep giving us misaligned code, please align it better. I believe you will need to rebase. Thanks!

          Fabric, hmm, it looks like you pushed your changes to the master without applying the changes Andy and I asked and I even implemented for you in u/jbecla/DM-2858. I'll open a separate task and I'll handle it. I really don't want tens of unnecessary includes, unnecessary "using", tabulators instead of spaces, and badly aligned code.

          jbecla Jacek Becla (Inactive) added a comment - Fabric, hmm, it looks like you pushed your changes to the master without applying the changes Andy and I asked and I even implemented for you in u/jbecla/ DM-2858 . I'll open a separate task and I'll handle it. I really don't want tens of unnecessary includes, unnecessary "using", tabulators instead of spaces, and badly aligned code.

          People

            jammes Fabrice Jammes
            jammes Fabrice Jammes
            Jacek Becla (Inactive)
            Andy Salnikov, Fabrice Jammes, Jacek Becla (Inactive), Serge Monkewitz
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            4 Start watching this issue

            Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Jenkins

                No builds found.