Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-29821

Compare the jointcal SkyWcs's of the gen2 vs. gen3 w_2021_22 RC2 runs

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • 5
    • DRP S21a (Dec Jan), DRP S21b, DRP S22A
    • Data Release Production
    • No

    Description

      As part of our journey towards deprecation of the "gen2" middleware in favor of "gen3", compare the jointcal external SkyWcs objects from our first full RC2 run on both platforms (performed with the w_2021_14 stack).

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            Parejkoj John Parejko added a comment -

            I don't know if any more work has been done on this? It looks like your one change is to set doUnresolved = True, which I think makes sense. I think we ended up setting that to False because I need it that way in the tests and we just carried the testing config over into gen3. I'm fixing it on DM-29008.

            Parejkoj John Parejko added a comment - I don't know if any more work has been done on this? It looks like your one change is to set doUnresolved = True , which I think makes sense. I think we ended up setting that to False because I need it that way in the tests and we just carried the testing config over into gen3. I'm fixing it on DM-29008 .

            Ah, ok great, thanks John!  Would you mind marking this as reviewed (if you are satisfied with the analysis!) and I can create another ticket to make the post-DM-29008 comparison?

            lauren Lauren MacArthur added a comment - Ah, ok great, thanks John!  Would you mind marking this as reviewed (if you are satisfied with the analysis!) and I can create another ticket to make the post- DM-29008 comparison?
            Parejkoj John Parejko added a comment -

            There were a few questions further up that never got fully answered, but I think the main thing was that we need to use doUnresolved=True, which is fixed on DM-29008.

            Parejkoj John Parejko added a comment - There were a few questions further up that never got fully answered, but I think the main thing was that we need to use doUnresolved=True, which is fixed on DM-29008 .

            Thanks, John.  Yes, I do believe the main kicker here was the doUnresolved mismatch (as well as some inconsistency between the bad flag lists for the sourceSelector), so it's best to see if there are any residual issues once we have runs with those issues resolved...which you are taking care of on DM-29008!  I will make a ticket to redo this comparison on the next reprocessing that includes DM-29008 (given the holiday schedule, that may not happen until w_2022_04).

            lauren Lauren MacArthur added a comment - Thanks, John.  Yes, I do believe the main kicker here was the  doUnresolved mismatch (as well as some inconsistency between the bad flag lists for the sourceSelector ), so it's best to see if there are any residual issues once we have runs with those issues resolved...which you are taking care of on DM-29008 !  I will make a ticket to redo this comparison on the next reprocessing that includes DM-29008 (given the holiday schedule, that may not happen until w_2022_04 ).

            Promised ticket is DM-33760.

            lauren Lauren MacArthur added a comment - Promised ticket is DM-33760 .

            People

              lauren Lauren MacArthur
              lauren Lauren MacArthur
              John Parejko
              Clare Saunders, Jim Bosch, John Parejko, Lauren MacArthur, Yusra AlSayyad
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              5 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Jenkins

                  No builds found.