Fix Version/s: None
Team:Data Release Production
- Held a 10 day sprint to start generating the QA plots automatically during the Gen3 biweekly mini-DRPs. The new plotting Pipeline was run first for the w_2022_12 mini-DRP. This plotting pipeline is now run during every mini DRP and the plots are inspected via web browser at the biweekly DRP Metrics Meeting.
- Plots that compute input vs. output quantities for simulated data sets
- Per object E(B-V) column was added to the Object Table.
- Fixed a problem with ConfigurableActionStructField
- Set up the source_injection repository [
-Supported the commissioning of PIFF by adding tract-level PSF ellipticity plots for RC2/DC2 metrics meetings [DM-34309, DM-34406]
- Increased frequency of DRP Metrics Meeting reviews of the 3-tract mini-DRPs to every 2 weeks (previously every month)
Augment and improve plots that get automatically produced during the DRPs:
- Added a Task that measures sky objects fluxes (average and scatter) during the default DRP pipeline [DM-31860, DM-34489]
- Added rho-statistics plot to analysis_drp
- Improved ellipticity plots [DM-34682, DM-34897, DM-34866, DM-34692]
- Modify sky object plots/metrics to exclude those in NO_DATA regions
- Revise stats printed on scatter plots
-Began designing module and class structure for analysis_tools a plotting and metrics package