Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:KPM: AM1, FY15
Team:Data Release Production
This will be measured on precursor data (almost certainly from HSC, via
DM-2380) using the following procedure:
- Run visit-level processing (i.e. ProcessCcdTask, probably via the new HSC driver ported on
- Run relative astrometric calibration (i.e. meas_mosaic,
- Select bright stars and match across visits (new scripts, mostly delegating to existing code). Just selecting the stars used for PSF determination would probably work.
- Generate pairs of objects with separation near the target (5' for this issue, 20' or 200' for
DM-3064and DM-3071). Bin widths will have to be determined, as that's not included in the requirement specification. Will require new code.
- Plot separation deltas (difference from per-pair mean separation) vs. magnitude; measure RMS and outliers in magnitude bins.
This requirement is specified only for r and i band.