Process phosim Intra/Extra simulated Corner Raft images with the MTAOS.
Assuming that the images were acquired and ingested previously, drive the MTAOS through the data processing steps and produce corrections.
This milestone will be using the NCSA Test Stand
• Have MTAOS process images and publish camera,m2_Hexapod, m1m3, m2 correction events.
• Generate and ingest simulated images with desired pistons (e.g. [0, −10, 0, 10, 0]) and appropriate metadata
• As for IMpre-pre-F get data from the butler and generate Zernikes, using OCPS to run the pipeline
• Trigger MTAOS to compute updates for Camera Hexapod, M2 Hexapod, M1M3, M2,
• Check that desired events are in the EFD
• A member of SITCom must be able to carry out these operations at NCSA without installing any software for themselves. This does not not be done using RSP; a login shell on e.g. lsst-devl3 would be acceptable.
• Confirm that the results are as expected. This should be carried out using a notebook on the RSP, in which case it is acceptable to require the tester to install the notebook from git themselves due to restrictions on the packages available on the RSP.