Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:TSSW Sprint - Jan 31 - Feb 14, TSSW Sprint - Feb 28 - Mar 14, TSSW Sprint - Mar 14 - Mar 28
Team:Telescope and Site
Process phosim Intra/Extra simulated Corner Raft images with the MTAOS.
Assuming that the images were acquired and ingested previously, drive the MTAOS through the data processing steps and produce corrections.
This milestone will be using the NCSA Test Stand
• Have MTAOS process images and publish camera,m2_Hexapod, m1m3, m2 correction events.
• Generate and ingest simulated images with desired pistons (e.g. [0, −10, 0, 10, 0]) and appropriate metadata
• As for IMpre-pre-F get data from the butler and generate Zernikes, using OCPS to run the pipeline
• Trigger MTAOS to compute updates for Camera Hexapod, M2 Hexapod, M1M3, M2,
• Check that desired events are in the EFD
• A member of SITCom must be able to carry out these operations at NCSA without installing any software for themselves. This does not not be done using RSP; a login shell on e.g. lsst-devl3 would be acceptable.
• Confirm that the results are as expected. This should be carried out using a notebook on the RSP, in which case it is acceptable to require the tester to install the notebook from git themselves due to restrictions on the packages available on the RSP.
- has to be done after
DM-28667 Create pipeline task framework (Im_ppg)
DM-30764 Create Gen3 Corner Wavefront Sensors WEP Demonstration Notebook (Im_ppf)
DM-31881 Implement Processing of corner wavefront sensor data in MTAOS.
- has to be done before
DM-31648 Execute Integration Milestone IM_f
- To Do
The code and configuration changes needed to execute this integration milestone were already reviewed by Te-Wei Tsai. The remaining part is to review the documentation and execution notebooks (tstn-31 and ts_notebooks).
The milestone also requires someone from SE to execute the test and verify it is doing what it is supposed to do. Which I assume, must also be done during the review process.
As you will notice, the milestone needs to be executed at the TTS. Everything is setup and ready.
FYI, the tstn-31 rendered page can be seen here: https://tstn-031.lsst.io/v/DM-31646/index.html
Reviewed the ts_config_mttcs and ts_MATOS in GitHub.