Fix Version/s: None
- Turn off all perturbations again, but this time use the cmd file to add back 1 Zernike perturbation at a time to M1 only. I’d suggest an amplitude of maybe 250 nm.
- Single star on the boresight.
- For each Zernike index 4-22 (or some subset if this is too much), make a plot of the estimated Zernike coefficient vs input rotation angle. You should get sine waves for these, with periods as follows:
- Z4, Z11, Z22 estimated Zernikes are independent of input rotation angle.
- Z7, Z8, Z16, Z17 period is 360 degrees
- Z5, Z6, Z12, Z13 period is 180 degrees
- Z9, Z10, Z18, Z19 period is 120 degrees
- Z14, Z15, period is 90 degrees
- Z20, Z21, period is 72 degrees
- I predict that the above are periodic with rotTelPos, but not rotSkyPos.
- Note that phosim injects circular Zernikes, but ts_wep is estimating annular Zernikes, so we don’t expect to recover 2*250 nm (reflection so path length changes by 500nm!) if we inject a 250 nm perturbation.
- is child task of
DM-33116 Validate AOS for a rotated camera
Tim Jenness made changes -
|Team||Telescope and Site [ 13500 ]|
|Status||To Do [ 10001 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-04-14-02-41-345.png [ 58525 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-04-14-06-25-418.png [ 58526 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-04-14-07-40-131.png [ 58527 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-04-14-09-53-568.png [ 58528 ]|
|Attachment||all_zk_comparison_rotSkyPos_vs_rotTelPos.png [ 58676 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-08-12-18-32-244.png [ 58677 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-08-12-42-20-382.png [ 58678 ]|
|Attachment||image-2022-04-08-12-46-19-723.png [ 58679 ]|
|Reviewers||Bryce Kalmbach [ jbkalmbach ]||Joshua Meyers [ jmeyers314 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||In Review [ 10004 ]|
Joshua Meyers made changes -
|Status||In Review [ 10004 ]||Reviewed [ 10101 ]|
|Resolution||Done [ 10000 ]|
|Status||Reviewed [ 10101 ]||Done [ 10002 ]|