Fix Version/s: None
- Turn off all perturbations again, but this time use the cmd file to add back 1 Zernike perturbation at a time to M1 only. I’d suggest an amplitude of maybe 250 nm.
- Single star on the boresight.
- For each Zernike index 4-22 (or some subset if this is too much), make a plot of the estimated Zernike coefficient vs input rotation angle. You should get sine waves for these, with periods as follows:
- Z4, Z11, Z22 estimated Zernikes are independent of input rotation angle.
- Z7, Z8, Z16, Z17 period is 360 degrees
- Z5, Z6, Z12, Z13 period is 180 degrees
- Z9, Z10, Z18, Z19 period is 120 degrees
- Z14, Z15, period is 90 degrees
- Z20, Z21, period is 72 degrees
- I predict that the above are periodic with rotTelPos, but not rotSkyPos.
- Note that phosim injects circular Zernikes, but ts_wep is estimating annular Zernikes, so we don’t expect to recover 2*250 nm (reflection so path length changes by 500nm!) if we inject a 250 nm perturbation.
- is child task of
DM-33116 Validate AOS for a rotated camera