Uploaded image for project: 'Data Management'
  1. Data Management
  2. DM-34583

Fix faro sky object metric lookup name

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • Story
    • Status: Done
    • Resolution: Done
    • None
    • faro
    • None
    • 2
    • Data Release Production
    • No

    Description

      The sky object metric values defined in verify_metrics start with a lowercase 's', whereas faro has been configured to look for an uppercase 's'. This ticket fixes that discrepancy.

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            Looks good - the metrics should (hopefully) appear on the dashboard tomorrow evening.

            jcarlin Jeffrey Carlin added a comment - Looks good - the metrics should (hopefully) appear on the dashboard tomorrow evening.
            lskelvin Lee Kelvin added a comment -

            Thanks for the review jcarlin, and more importantly, thank you for the catch! I've kicked off a Jenkins run just to be safe. I didn't need to change the task name, but, to maintain consistency with the names in verify_metrics, I changed those too.

            lskelvin Lee Kelvin added a comment - Thanks for the review jcarlin , and more importantly, thank you for the catch! I've kicked off a Jenkins run just to be safe. I didn't need to change the task name, but, to maintain consistency with the names in verify_metrics , I changed those too.
            lskelvin Lee Kelvin added a comment - - edited

            Jenkins successfully informed me that I need to also update the task names in all of the pipeline files I've touched (thanks Jenkins). Additional PRs for both drp_pipe and rc2_subset also added. I'm not sure if you want to look at these again or not jcarlin? A new Jenkins is currently running with the above PRs in place.

            faro PR: https://github.com/lsst/faro/pull/135/files
            drp_pipe PR: https://github.com/lsst/drp_pipe/pull/19/files
            rc2_subset PR: https://github.com/lsst-dm/rc2_subset/pull/13/files

            lskelvin Lee Kelvin added a comment - - edited Jenkins successfully informed me that I need to also update the task names in all of the pipeline files I've touched (thanks Jenkins). Additional PRs for both drp_pipe and rc2_subset also added. I'm not sure if you want to look at these again or not jcarlin ? A new Jenkins is currently running with the above PRs in place. faro PR: https://github.com/lsst/faro/pull/135/files drp_pipe PR: https://github.com/lsst/drp_pipe/pull/19/files rc2_subset PR: https://github.com/lsst-dm/rc2_subset/pull/13/files

            Oh, right - thanks, Jenkins!

            PRs approved - glad you ran Jenkins and caught that!

             

            jcarlin Jeffrey Carlin added a comment - Oh, right - thanks, Jenkins! PRs approved - glad you ran Jenkins and caught that!  
            lskelvin Lee Kelvin added a comment -

            Thanks again Jeff. All seemed well with Jenkins; branch merged and deleted. Furthermore, I've set up two panels on the nightly RC2 dashboard to track these metrics, and all seems to be working as expected!

            lskelvin Lee Kelvin added a comment - Thanks again Jeff. All seemed well with Jenkins; branch merged and deleted. Furthermore, I've set up two panels on the nightly RC2 dashboard to track these metrics, and all seems to be working as expected!

            People

              lskelvin Lee Kelvin
              lskelvin Lee Kelvin
              Jeffrey Carlin
              Jeffrey Carlin, Lee Kelvin
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Jenkins

                  No builds found.