Fix Version/s: None
The current obs_decam expects instrument calibrated data from the community pipeline, i.e. it requires matching instcal (Instrument Calibrated), dqmask (the associated mask file), and wtmap (weight map) data from the same visit. This issue is to add functionality so that raw DECam images can be ingested into registry and retrieved by the data butler.
Practically, this will create new or expand existing sub-classes of CameraMapper and IngestTask.
A brief summary of changes:
- The unit test getRaw.py is updated and should pass, with
- Working testdata_decam for the unit test is currently at lsst-dev /lsst8/testdata_decam and https://uofi.box.com/testdata-decam
- DecamInstcalMapper is renamed to DecamMapper, to reflect that Butler can also get "raw" now besides "instcal". Please update _mapper in your data repositories.
- To create a registry for raw data, run
- The default filetype is "instcal" for ingestImagesDecam.py, so previous use for instcal stays.