Status: To Do
Fix Version/s: None
Team:Data Access and Database
During testing of the full DP0.2 ObsCore dataset, we found some issues that we patched on the live qserv data but need to push "upstream" to the extractor config.
- access_format should be application/x-votable+xml;content=datalink
- data-int.lsst.cloud needs a different config from data.lsst.cloud so that the access_url points to http://data-int.lsst.cloud.
- relates to
DM-34685 Create production Butler-to-ObsCore configuration file(s) in sdm_schemas/obscore
We should add an "lsst_exposure" column derived from the dataId, since raws don't have a visit number. (My mistake forgetting this the first time, and it's not urgent to fix)