Update the TMA machines to use NTP on summit.
- EUI: tma-controller01.cp.lsst.org
- TMAPXI: 192.168.209.10
- AxesPXI: 192.168.213.11 access from TMAPXI --> Use 192.168.209.12 now
- AuxPXI: 192.168.209.11 --> Reachable by ccw-mgmt.cp.lsst.org.
1. ccw-mgmt.cp.lsst.org - CCW desktop
2. tma-vm01.cp.lsst.org (TMA VM) - shutdown
3. tma-controller01.cp.lsst.org - TMA physical server - shutdown
Based on Alberto:
You need to connect to EUI computer, it is accessible from outside, and then form it you have ssh access to PXIs in the private network.
In PXIs the OS is the NI Linux RT. The user "admin" is root privileged.
The EUI is a CentOS 7. The user "lsst" is not root privileged.
In all cases the password is -redacted - do not post passwords- in CentOS.
I guess that you need to disable the PTP synchronization and adapt the PHC to take the synchronization from NTP. In the PXIs there are couple of scripts that starts when the OS starts. This was done using the update-rc.d command. The name of the scripts are ptpScript and phcScript, and they are located in /etc/init.d/.