Fix Version/s: None
Now that the Qserv dependencies work on OS X (
DM-1662) this ticket details the issues that arise from attempting to build Qserv on OS X using the clang compiler.
A preliminary investigation finds:
- site_scons/state.py enables the -rpath-link linker option which is not supported on OS X.
- -Wno-unused-local-typedefs is not supported by clang (see
- -pthread link option is ignored.
- libqserv_css links against log4cxx but that library is not listed explicitly in core/modules/SConscript.
- The python/swig bindings _cssLib.so do not link properly.
Also clang issues a fatal compiler error from within core/modules/mysql/MySqlConnection.h: